Komoot Community Guidelines
Komoot is a place where adventurers and communities can safely share their experiences and Highlights with each other. We treat people with the same respect as we would if we met them while out on the trail. Help us to keep the community strong by following these community guidelines.
- Be kind and respect other members of the komoot community.
- Share photos, comments, and videos that are friendly for other users.
- Upvote and downvote content for the benefit of others, not solely to improve your Pioneer ranking.
- Help us to stay spam-free by not artificially creating upvotes/downvote or posting repetitive content and comments.
- Do not abuse, threaten, harass or bully other users, nor encourage others to do so.
If you experience or see any inappropriate behavior or content on komoot, please contact us via our support center.
Thankfully, we don’t have to step in very often to keep the community safe and uphold these guidelines, but when we do these are some of the actions we may take:
- Ask politely that the user stops their behavior.
- Remove content (and subsequently any Pioneer points associated with that content).
- Delete accounts.
- Report any illegal behavior/content to local law enforcement officials.
These guidelines are in accordance with our Terms of Service.